Welcome to the Iowa Independent Automobile Dealers Website.
We invite you to join our association and participate in the benefits of membership. We provide a host of services to independent auto dealers across the state. Our website is divided into departments which correspond to activities which will help your dealership. Each department contains a wide variety of information.
IIADA is committed to providing our members strong customer service in a productive, efficient manner. This commitment drives us to seek maximum growth potential, create retentions programs, and to serve our members' short and long term goals.
NIADA Code of Ethics
- We will have a general duty of integrity, honor and fair dealing toward the general public.
- We will comply with all city, county, state and federal laws and shall endeavor to keep ourselves informed of those laws governing our business.
- We will not intentionally injure the business reputation of another member or competitor.
- We will employ truth and accuracy in advertising and selling.
- We will stand behind any guarantee given with the sale of a motor vehicle.
- We will not perform any act, which would bring disrepute to the motor vehicle industry.
- We will expose or halt, where found, any scheme designed to deceive or defraud the automobile buying public and aid in prosecuting those guilty of such acts.
- We will constantly strive to improve business methods to the end that the public will be better served.
- We will encourage the American system of free enterprise.